Thursday 10 September 2015

Screen display problems After Windows Update 10? – This is the Solution

Good morning and I write this article while using PC Windows 10 is upheld. The update process that we do today is rather problematic because some times failure. An article on the problem of updating will be written soon but I will first write about the problem of graphics card.

After the update done I realize Windows 10 does not support PC that uses two or more computer screen. As a user this hardcore two screens simultaneously present a problem to my productivity. Don't worry this problem already successfully I want to finish and if you also suffer from this problem, I've got the answer.

The problem occurs because the wrong drivers used by WIndows. The Nvidia, AMD and Intel have been issuing special new drivers for Windows 10 in order to solve this problem. Here is the link to the driver you need to download in order to solve this problem

No comments:

Post a Comment